I am a Canadian citizen. Want to sell my property in India.Can I do this with power of attorney without visiting India myself or do i need to be physically present?

Can sell the property with Power of Attorney, your physical presence is not required to sell the property in India.

In a separate answer, we wrote the detailed procedure to give power of attorney from Canada, linking the answer below for your reference.

How can I give my brother in India a General Power of Attorney from Canada?

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question