Answered on March 07,2022
In case of bank FASTag you shall upload your documents in the bank FASTag app. or portal or you can call the bank customer care to guide you through the process. In case of NHAI FASTag, you shall upload a clear copy of the relevant documents in the FASTag portal & fill in the required details.
Take a clear copy of both sides of your voter ID, passport or Driver's licence, Self attest the same & upload it in both the sections of ID proof & address proof.
How to fix fastag issues?FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
- Maine ik truck purchase kiya hai,us per tag laga hua hai paytm ka .or wo blacklisted hai or ma unko bol raha hu bhi mujhe link bhej do ma payment clear krwa deta hu,wo bhej nhi rhe bol rhe hai Paytm wallet active kro.mujhe to yeh bhi nhi pta wo Write Answer
- Typo error happened while mentioning the pan number in FASTag. How can I correct it to get the kyc updated? Write Answer
- What is the extant rule regarding exemption of toll fee for defence personnel serving/ retired? Write Answer
- What is procedure for closing fastag account as I have sold the car and purchased new car and dealer has taken another bank fastag? Write Answer
- Fastag(paytm) of my car was taken on my brother's phone number. But I want to attach my phone number to this fastag account. How can I do this? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.