Answered on December 30,2021
TAT to update the KYC after successful submission of documents is 7 working days max., For any further query you can call 1033 helpline.
How to fix fastag issues? (2022)FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
- If toll is deducted from fast tag and also given cash Write Answer
- Si I purchased new maruti Dzire on7/05/22 they have issued fast tag in your bank.I recharge ₹500/-only this fast tag deducted₹90/- but balance can not show me please how to seen. Write Answer
- I have successfully registered fast tag at toll naka and paid all the charges. How to check the fastag done successful or not? Write Answer
- I have received two fastag by park plus.what should I do for second? Write Answer
- How to apply for free fastag for my car as I am in NSG? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.