How to surrender the additional PAN card that I have ?
Answered on January 15,2019
You can surrender a PAN using both online and offline processes.
- Visit https://www.onlinese..
- Fill and submit a ‘Changes or Correction in existing PAN data/Reprint of PAN Card (No Changes in existing PAN Data)” application form by mentioning the PAN that you are using currently. The form also provides space to mention all other PAN(s) that may have been inadvertently allotted to you. A copy of the corresponding PAN cards should be submitted along with the cancellation request.
Download the form for pan card correction from below link
Mention the PAN you want to continue with on the top of the form and list all the PAN cards that may have been allotted to you.
Submit this form to your nearest UTI or NSDL Tax Information Network facilitation centre.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Answered on April 21,2023The new PAN Card I have issued has the wrong Pan number printed on it. What should I do to correct it?
This your new pan card. You should read this पैन कार्ड की किसी भी समस्या का समाधान करें अगर किसी के ...
1 0 49
Answered on April 13,2023My name and father's name is wrong in PAN, I haven't linked it to Aadhaar yet. Now I am thinking to apply for a new card, instead of getting the correction done in old card. Will there be any problem with this?
If you apply for new, there will be double pan. It is illegal having more than one pan u/s ...
1 0 172
A R Ashraf
Expert in Revenue and Travel documentation. 17+ years experience in emigration and embassy related documentation. . Answered on April 11,2023I did not got my father name on pan card. Is the pan card valid?
Absolutely yes.. Do not hesitate to use it any where if required. I think you Got same by instant ...
2 0 348
Answered on April 11,2023I did not got my father name on pan card. Is the pan card valid?
Yes , it is valid PAN card. You have applied for e-pan/instant pan which doesn't have father name.
2 0 361
Answered on March 27,2023How can i find out first, middle and last name for Pan card if my name is A XYZ BCDEF?
Fifth character of PAN represents the first character of the PAN holder's last name/surname in case of an individual. ...
2 0 362
Answered on February 17,2023My passport name is different. But now my adhar card, pan card all are having different spelling. What should I do to change spelling of my name in passport?
Get your current/correct name change advertised in two newspaper English and local language. Carry newspaper during visit to passport ...
1 0 645
Answered on February 14,2023I have 2 PAN cards from 2 different states. My IT returns were being filed against my old PAN card and my Aadhar number got linked to my new PAN card. Can I transfer my IT returns to new PAN card and then deactivate my old PAN card?
First of all, both the PANs should be in one Jurisdiction. if one of them are not, must be ...
1 16 562
Answered on February 03,2023Can i get Passport with out study documents as I only have Aadhar and Pan Card?
Yes,you can.But you will get an ECR passport.
1 5 135
Answered on December 11,2022My mom was born in 1960. She doesn't have birth certificate. She has PAN , Adhaar, some old Xerox of marksheet, our registered rent agreement. But police is asking for birth certificate for Passport. What should I do?
Convince police that she is old and how can she preserve birth certificate or education documents
1 0 235
Answered on February 20,2023Can I apply for new pan card if I lost old pan card?
No, you must not apply for new pan if you have lost your old pan card. You can apply ...
1 0 149
Practicing Company Secretary . Answered on June 14,2022How to update new phone number in pan card?
To update your contact details in PAN Card please visit this Link Online PAN application Select “Changes or Correction in existing ...
1 0 466
Curated Answers from Government Sources . Answered on April 28,2022I have to present an application for passport at the passport office. I just have a Notorised House rent aggrement, along with old passport, adhar card, pan card , electricity bill. Will these be sufficient for the passport submission?
To know the documents, please visit the link Document Advisor available in the home page of our site (www.passportindia.gov.in) Source: ...
1 0 326
Answered on December 04,2020How much time does it take to update mobile number in Aadhaar ?
Dear aspirant, After checking the official site of UIDAI.GOV.IN for your query the maximum days for updation in aadhar card ...
7 6643 132796
Answered on September 19,2021How to convert license number 5/9308/2014 from Kerala to this new format in Digilocker?
Use mparivahan app for RC and License addition which is equivalent to digilocker and also valid for Rto checking. ...
2 1869 39950
Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) . Answered on August 21,2020How to download Kerala SSLC mark card from Digilocker?
We are into discussion with the department. They will soon be available.
2 94 7576
Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) . Answered on December 06,2022How to get voter id in digilocker?
The department issuing Voter Id card is not yet integrated with DigiLocker. We are working on the integration of ...
1 406 16574
Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) . Answered on June 08,2022Why passport seva is unable to fetch my aadhaar card from digilocker? It says everytime "Document could not be Uploaded!"
Please try to refresh your Aadhaar card in your DigiLocker and try again.
1 155 9402
Curated Answers from Government Sources . Answered on October 07,2021I update my address on Aadhar card. How many days it will take?
Aadhaar is generated/updated successfully within 90 days if: 1. Quality of enrolment data meets prescribed standards laid down by UIDAI 2. ...
1 0 18673
Rtd Motor Vehicles Inspector, Insurance Surveyor and Accident Investigator . Answered on July 05,2022How to change the date of birth in Driving License?
Kindly check this video.
2 424 26546
Answered on December 11,2021What is TKWL, CKWL, RAC, PQWL,GNWL, RLWL,CNF etc. ?
RAC means Reservation against Cancellation. If you have a RAC ticket, then your travel with a train is guaranteed ...
2 0 20399
Chartered Accountant,FCA, DISA (ICAI) . Answered on September 30,2021Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
Yes. PAN is not mandatory for opening a bank account.
2 2571 56377
VO TECHNOLOGIES FASTag
Answered on October 26,2022How to close the icici bank fast tag account and get the refund?
Step 1 : Know Your ICICI FASTag Customer ID (Call to Customer Care 18002100104) Step 2 : Register Your Account ...
1 495 10632
- The new PAN Card I have issued has the wrong Pan number printed on it. What should I do to correct it?
- My name and father's name is wrong in PAN, I haven't linked it to Aadhaar yet. Now I am thinking to apply for a new card, instead of getting the correction done in old card. Will there be any problem with this?
- I did not got my father name on pan card. Is the pan card valid?
- I did not got my father name on pan card. Is the pan card valid?
- How can i find out first, middle and last name for Pan card if my name is A XYZ BCDEF?
- My passport name is different. But now my adhar card, pan card all are having different spelling. What should I do to change spelling of my name in passport?
- I have 2 PAN cards from 2 different states. My IT returns were being filed against my old PAN card and my Aadhar number got linked to my new PAN card. Can I transfer my IT returns to new PAN card and then deactivate my old PAN card?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
A R Ashraf
Digital Doc Solution
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.