What is Part Number and Serial Number of Electoral Roll and How to get it?
Part number is the code number of the school/place where you go to caste your vote.
Serial number is your roll number in the voter list.
You can find it both in online and offline method.
Follow the below steps to get part number and serial number from voter ID card online.
- Enter name of person
- Enter the captcha code and press Search button
- You will see the list of people who have the same name as yours.
- Enter basic details like age, date of birth, state, district etc. to filter it to get the required person
- Click on View Details to check the details
- You can see the serial number and part number from there.
You can know your part no. of electoral roll by looking into the part number on the Voter IDs of your family members or neighbors. This is because, if you live in the same area/mohalla, you will have the same part number of electoral roll. On the reverse of his/her Voter ID card, you will find multiple details like sex, date of birth, address, date, assembly, constituency no. and name and part number and name. This will be your part no of electoral roll.
You can check this link for finding part number and serial number of electoral roll.
Voters ID - Recently Asked Questions
While applying for enrollment as a voter at a new place, I have filled up Form 6 and given details of my registration as an elector at my previous place of residence, will the name in old records be deleted.