Answered on December 14,2017
Normally, you will receive within 30 days of application.
Answered on February 14,2019
It may take around 30 days for your application to be processed and for a voter ID to be issued. Booth Level Officer (BLO) will visit you at the address mentioned in the Voter ID card to verify your details. Meanwhile, you can track the status of the voter ID card
- Visit National Voter Service Portal
- Click on "Application Status"
- Enter the reference Id
- Click on "Track Status" to track the status of application
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ? (2022)Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
- I changed my voter id card address change first time rejected and I second apply for voter id address change please approve my request Write Answer
- My application is rejected saying name already exists in electoral roll, where as this is the first time I have applied? Write Answer
- Can I link one more voter ID in my mobile number? Write Answer
- How to transfer voter Id from one district to another district through online mode? Write Answer
- Muhhe mere voter id m marital status or address change krna h 2 baar apply kia h. form 8 fill krke jo doc required h sab lagaye h phir bhi bina Koi aaye verify kiye doc reject kr rhe h. Jaldi hi btaiye kyu ho rha h esa? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
James Joseph Adhikarathil
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.