Answered on September 20,2018
- Go to https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en
- If you are a new user, register yourself on the site. If you have already registered, login to the site.
- After logging, choose Urban Local Body on the left side of the menu.
- Choose your municipality and along with the required service you need. In this case, choose Marriage Certificate
- Fill the application form (Form D: Memorandum of Marriage) with details of marriage, husband, wife and details of 3 witnesses.
- Upload the required documents. Following Documents are required while applying for marriage certificate in Maharashtra
- Personal Identity proof : Any of Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Ration Card/ Driving license / Passport along with Passport size photo
- Age proof : Any of School certificate/ Birth certificate/ Visa/ Passport
- Marriage proof : Wedding invitation, Temple marriage receipt (If Any), Any other proof of marriage solemnization
- Address proof: Any of Electricity bill/ Rent agreement/ Ownership deed
- 2 passport sized photographs, 1 marriage photograph
- My marriage was in 2004 in Maharashtra. If priest is expired and I want to apply for my marriage certificate, what should I do? How much would I be penalized? Write Answer
- I am staying in Maharashtra and I got married at Goa. Where I have to register my marriage. Maharshtra or Goa? Write Answer
- What is the site for applying marriage certificate in Maharashtra? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.