How to get marriage certificate online in Maharashtra?
- Go to https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en
- If you are a new user, register yourself on the site. If you have already registered, login to the site.
- After logging, choose Urban Local Body on the left side of the menu.
- Choose your municipality and along with the required service you need. In this case, choose Marriage Certificate
- Fill the application form (Form D: Memorandum of Marriage) with details of marriage, husband, wife and details of 3 witnesses.
- Upload the required documents. Following Documents are required while applying for marriage certificate in Maharashtra
- Personal Identity proof : Any of Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Ration Card/ Driving license / Passport along with Passport size photo
- Age proof : Any of School certificate/ Birth certificate/ Visa/ Passport
- Marriage proof : Wedding invitation, Temple marriage receipt (If Any), Any other proof of marriage solemnization
- Address proof: Any of Electricity bill/ Rent agreement/ Ownership deed
- 2 passport sized photographs, 1 marriage photograph