I was born in Karnataka. But after marriage living in Kerala. I  have scheduled caste certificate from Karnataka. Now I want to get caste certificate from Kerala state. What is the procedure?

First of all apply for a new Ration Card with you and your husband name then go to the SDM office with your marriage certificate and ration card to get your Caste Certificate.

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus

Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
  Click here to get a detailed guide