Answered on July 11,2023
Needless to transfer the khata to deceased and then again for the successor
instead transfer the khata directly to successor name
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in KarnatakaBhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. Bhoomi portal provides the following information. Land owners..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- What is the process to do correction in property measurement in khata and sale deed? Write Answer
- I have a flat in bangalore. Registration done, but Khata and oc not yet received and the builder said it takes some time. In this situation, can I sell my flat without Khata and OC ? Write Answer
- I applied for Khata transfer online and after all the procedure I'm given only one certificate called Uttara Patra. Is uttara Patra the khata certificate? And what is pramana Patra and Extract? Would we be also getting pramana? Write Answer
- What is the process of transferring property through gift deed where the donee and donor both are in blood relation at Delhi? Write Answer
- How to check the validity of a Power of Attorney? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.