Answered on March 02,2018
Process to get Aadhaar card for your child of below the age of 5 years.
- Visit the enrolment centre and fill out the enrolment form.
- Carry birth certificate of the child whose age is below 5 years and Aadhaar Card of one of the parents.
- Provide a mobile number to link to the ‘Baal Aadhaar’ card
- Photo of the child will be taken at the enrollment center. However, no biometrics will be obtained
- Collect acknowledgment.
- After verification, SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- “Baal Aadhaar” card will be issued within 60 days after receiving the SMS.
Answered on February 03,2019
Follow the below steps to get aadhar card for children.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- My adhar address update was incorrectly rejected saying that I have not updated the original scan copy of the address proof. Looks like some incompetent government employee sitting behind the system dictates his own terms here.Do they provide refund? Write Answer
- ఆధార్ కార్డులో పేరు రెండు సార్లు మార్పించాను అయితే ఇంకొక సారి మార్పించాలి అంటే ఎంచేయాలి? Write Answer
- How many times can I change my address in Aadhar card? Write Answer
- I would like to change my present address in aadhar card. So later on can I change the same address in aadhar? Write Answer
- How to surrender additional pan which alloted to me while doing name correction? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.