Answered on August 31,2019
Aadhar card for Cows and Buffaloes is developed to track the population of livestock. Aadhar card known as Pashu Aadhaar is being developed by the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB).
Just like Aadhaar cards, Pashu Aadhaar will also assign a unique identification number to each animal, alongside a host of other related data that will help in managing the country’s vast livestock resources. Pashu Aadhaar is being touted as the world’s largest existing database of animals.
During the process, every animal will be provided with an ear tag that would contain its own 12-digit UID. Pashu Aadhaar will contain data on the bovines’ species, breed, pedigree, and information related to calving, milk production, and vaccination.
Pashu Aadhaar is being introduced with the aim of enhancing traceability of livestock and their products, such as milk or meat. This will also help farmers and animal husbandry officials devise better strategies to manage livestock in the country.
As of August 2019, 22.3 million animals have got Aadhar card.
Answered on August 31,2019
If you are a farmer, you need to first register in the INAPH portal. After that, you have to register your Animal.
Online Farmer Registration
Visit INAPH portal.
Click on New Account.
Register yourself on INAPH portal.
Enter the verification code received on your mobile number to verify.
Online Animal Registration
You will be able to access INAPH Application in below-mentioned ways,
1. If you are registered as an Offline farmer, you will get the SMS on your cell phone regarding your login information and the link to download the INAPH Farmer Android Application. Or you can directly login into the INAPH portal and download the INAPH Farmer Android Application.
2. If you are registered as an online farmer, you will get the SMS on your cell phone regarding your login information and start accessing INAPH Farmer Web Application by directly login in to the INAPH portal.
Follow the below steps to apply online for animal registration.
Login to INAPH portal.
Click on "Animal Registration".
Enter the required details.
Enter the owner details as well.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- I have changed my Name after marriage on Adhaar card and voter id 6 yrs back without gazette notification. And now I'm trying to fill up gazette certificate of name change but it requires old name adhar card proof? How can I correct this? Write Answer
- I request my wife's Aadhaar address update for 19 February 2020. But still not updated.Many times I have checked but it shows as the update in process. I have made an application long time ago but it still didn't get updated. Can I make make new application or will it get updated later? Write Answer
- I tried to update aadhar online. Got URN also. At the end, the payment was not successful. I tried to apply again. It says already exists. How to do the payment to the same URN or how to cancel the URN ? Write Answer
- How can i change my address in aadhar card from one state to another state? Write Answer
- Can I get refund for the deduction of amount when I requested to update address but it got rejected by UIDAI ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.