Answered on April 03,2021
If you have Railway Receipt (RR) while buying a ticket in IRCTC rail connect app, you can go to PNR enquiry tab and type your transaction ID,it will come
Answered on September 16,2021
If you have booked from any one of the website and apps that offer facility of online ticket booking then you will get your ticket PNR number easily from your booking history. And if you have booked your ticket through railway station counter then PNR number is printed on top-left corner of your ticket. In case, you have waiting list ticket and want you check updated status of your ticket then you can go to the PNR Status web page.
Answered on June 03,2018
If you have booked the ticket through IRCTC website, then you can check it under “Booked Ticket History”.
- Login to irctc website (http://irctc.co.in)
- Click on "Booked Ticket History"
- It will have details about PNR and transaction ID of all the tickets.
- Press Ctr+F and check for the transaction ID of the required ticket. You will see PNR number along with the transaction ID.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How to get IRCTC e ticket through email? Write Answer
- I have booked 2 Tickets. The Train Departure Time is 06:20 PM onthis Day. Chart is not yet prepared.I'm in Waiting list 5. Will my Tickets get Confirmed or not? Write Answer
- How to download counter ticket online? I am traveling only with photo of ticket. Ticket collector is charging me. Write Answer
- Is there any chance to get waiting list tatkal ticket to get confirm? Write Answer
- I lost my old irtc number. But emails are same. How to add new mobile no? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.