Answered on September 16,2021
If you have booked from any one of the website and apps that offer facility of online ticket booking then you will get your ticket PNR number easily from your booking history. And if you have booked your ticket through railway station counter then PNR number is printed on top-left corner of your ticket. In case, you have waiting list ticket and want you check updated status of your ticket then you can go to the PNR Status web page.
Answered on April 03,2021
If you have Railway Receipt (RR) while buying a ticket in IRCTC rail connect app, you can go to PNR enquiry tab and type your transaction ID,it will come
Answered on June 03,2018
If you have booked the ticket through IRCTC website, then you can check it under “Booked Ticket History”.
- Login to irctc website (http://irctc.co.in)
- Click on "Booked Ticket History"
- It will have details about PNR and transaction ID of all the tickets.
- Press Ctr+F and check for the transaction ID of the required ticket. You will see PNR number along with the transaction ID.
- How to recover my user id as I have forgotten it? Write Answer
- How can I booked I ticket? Write Answer
- How to book tickets 4 hours before train departure? Write Answer
- How can i know my birth numer, boggie number if my Pqwl status is now changed and it shows cnf ? Write Answer
- I have booked my ticket, payment also done but i didn't get ticket on IRCTC App or any mail? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.