Answered on January 24,2018
TDR can be filed by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with complete ticket details (PNR No., Train No. and Name).
The TDR Refund will be processed as per Extant Railway Rules. TDR should be filed before or within 1 hour of the Departure of Train.The refund process will take at-least 60 days and more.
- I lost my old irtc number. But emails are same. How to add new mobile no? Write Answer
- Is Forex Trading Legal In India? Write Answer
- I want to delete my old IRCTC account to create a new account. Old previous account which I forgotten was connected to my mobile No and IRCTC does not allow to Re-registered with the same no. What to do? Write Answer
- How to recover my user id as I have forgotten it? Write Answer
- How can i know my birth numer, boggie number if my Pqwl status is now changed and it shows cnf ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.