Answered on June 10,2018
First, you need to visit the nearest enrolment centre from your home carrying your identification documents originals or photo stated ones (they should be attested). At the enrolment centre, you will be asked to give all your details like address, state, city, contact numbers and finger prints, retinal scan to the operator. You will receive an acknowledgement slip after all the process has been done. After you have received the acknowledgement slip, all your processes has been completed and the remaining processes has to be performed by Unique Identification Authority Of India.
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?