Answered on November 01,2018
You cannot delete digilocker account. So your Aadhaar number will be linked to your digilocker account. Also, you cannot delete the documents pulled from other departments (Income Tax Departments, CBSE etc.) in to digilocker account.
However, you can delete all your uploaded documents from the digilocker.
- Go to Digilocker website
- Log in to your digilocker account
- Click on Uploaded documents
- In the list of uploaded document, click on delete icon to remove the document from your digilocker database.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- What to do as I am unable to download my Mumbai University Degree Certificate for year 2008 from Digilocker? Write Answer
- How I can add 2 digilocker account with one mobile number in digilocker? Write Answer
- Even after booster dose digilocker shows 2nd dose completed. How to add booster info to digilocker? Write Answer
- Can I add my spouses details in my digilocker? Write Answer
- How to add a second scooter in the Digilocker app? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.