Answered on November 01,2018
You cannot delete digilocker account. So your Aadhaar number will be linked to your digilocker account. Also, you cannot delete the documents pulled from other departments (Income Tax Departments, CBSE etc.) in to digilocker account.
However, you can delete all your uploaded documents from the digilocker.
- Go to Digilocker website
- Log in to your digilocker account
- Click on Uploaded documents
- In the list of uploaded document, click on delete icon to remove the document from your digilocker database.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- Is digilocker certificate valid for document verification process in ssc cgl? Write Answer
- How can i download my b.tech mark sheet for years 2012-2016? My university is AKTU, Uttar pradesh. Write Answer
- What to do as I am unable to fetch my 12th marks sheet getting error as "issuer service temporarily unpublished"? Write Answer
- I am unable to add my pan card and driving licence in digilocker. Licence is older (2003/2006) , is it possible to add? And pan card name format and aadhar card name format is different. Write Answer
- Even after booster dose digilocker shows 2nd dose completed. How to add booster info to digilocker? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.