Answered on November 01,2018
You cannot delete digilocker account. So your Aadhaar number will be linked to your digilocker account. Also, you cannot delete the documents pulled from other departments (Income Tax Departments, CBSE etc.) in to digilocker account.
However, you can delete all your uploaded documents from the digilocker.
- Go to Digilocker website
- Log in to your digilocker account
- Click on Uploaded documents
- In the list of uploaded document, click on delete icon to remove the document from your digilocker database.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it sho ..?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What ..?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in ..?