Answered on November 01,2018
You cannot delete digilocker account. So your Aadhaar number will be linked to your digilocker account. Also, you cannot delete the documents pulled from other departments (Income Tax Departments, CBSE etc.) in to digilocker account.
However, you can delete all your uploaded documents from the digilocker.
- Go to Digilocker website
- Log in to your digilocker account
- Click on Uploaded documents
- In the list of uploaded document, click on delete icon to remove the document from your digilocker database.
- I have changed my residence address in Aadhaar but it is not reflecting correctly in the Digital Aadhaar on DigiLocker. How to my latest Aadhaar data in DigiLocker?
- Is it possible to remove or change the mobile number in Digilocker in which aadhaar is not updated? My aadhaar is added to Digilocker separately with no mobile number.
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- I have just installed Digilocker app. Do I need to create username password for the profile? I don't want to enter Aadhaar card number every time to log in.
- I have accidentally linked my father's aadhaar card to my Digilocker account. What to do now?
- When I update Digilocker document with my new mobile number, I get the message "This Aadhaar number is already linked to Digilocker account". How to remove my existing Aadhar card in Digilocker account and add a new one?
- I want to download NIOS 12th mark sheet from the digilocker app. But there is one problem, the registered mobile no.which is given in adhaar card has been changed.So,how can I link new mobile no.with the adhaar card ? How can I get my mark sheet through the digilocker app in mobile no.?