Answered on February 13,2019
Follow the below steps to change your Voter ID card number (EPIC No.) in Voter ID card.
- Visit National Voter Service Portal
- Click on Form - 8 (Correction of entries in electoral roll)
- Enter details about State, District, Assembly/Parliamentary Constituency.
- Enter your name and surname.Please mention your name in English and official language of the State both
- Enter part number and serial number
- Enter Elector's Photo Identity Card (EPIC) number
- Choose the field that needs to be updated. In this case, choose "Elector's Photo Identity Card Number (if issued)"
- Provide your updated EPIC number.
- Provide declaration
- Now you will receive an email with a link that lets you track your voter ID application status. It may take around 30 days for your application to be processed and for a voter ID to be issued.
Answered on December 02,2019
Short videos on how to change Voter ID card number is provided below.