Answered on July 22,2021
Send a mail to email@example.com with the following details.
Please attach your aadhar proof as pdf for our verification. After giving your proof we will forward it to concern department and they will contact you for CAN edit.
Please fill the below details and send us.
Can number –
Mobile number –
Applicant name -
Source: This answer is provided by eSevai Help-Desk Team, Tamil Nadu
- How can I change my CAN number? Write Answer
- How to open self declaration form from tn esevai portal for applying community certificate? Whem i download and open the .html file i am inable to read it. I tried it with many html reader apps. But no use. Write Answer
- I applied for "Income Certificate". Payment was successful but CAN ID varala. Check pannathula certificate return ayiduchunu katuthu. Vera engaiyavethu apply pannalum CAN ID Kula pogala vellilaiyum apply panna mudila. What to do? Write Answer
- How can I know the reason of the rejection of my online unmarried application? Write Answer
- I try to login to tnega using CAN number, it shows date of birth is mismatch. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.