Answered on June 05,2022
மேற்கண்ட லிங்கில் கிளிக் பண்ணி , உங்கள் மாவட்ட eDM நம்பருக்கு போன் பண்ணி அறிவுரை தேடவும் .
- How to change father's community to mother's in Tamil Nadu? I want to change from DNC to BC. Write Answer
- We are intercaste couples. Am DNC and my husband is SC. We need to apply have our son community in DNC. How to apply? Need to apply in online or need to go tasithar office. Am from Chennai. Write Answer
- I just now joined a government job and my father is an ex- army man. Whose income certificate should i produce to obtain obc certificate in Tamil Nadu? Write Answer
- Whose income certificate should be provided to get obc certificate in TN ? Mine or My father's ? Write Answer
- What is the validity period of manual community certificate in Tamil Nadu? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.