Answered on March 23,2022
Apply on 1st April. Attach receipt of the same along with the old OBC.
Answered on March 24,2022
For OBC (Other backward classes) valid up to one financial year. i.e, From 01-04-2021 to 31-03-2022. If you applied in between this period the validity is up to 31-march only.
Source: This answer is provided by eSevai Helpdesk, Tamil Nadu.
How to get OBC caste certificate in Tamil Nadu? (2022)OBC is an official statement provided to the citizens of Other Backward Classes (OBC) by the State government confirming his/her caste. This is valid for securing admission in all Ed..
- Pandia vallalar casete obc varuma? Write Answer
- I want to do name correction in TN obc certificate. I have send can number, aadhar number and name change request with valid proof. When will we get reply mail? Write Answer
- How to know whether I belong to OBC NCL or not in Tamil Nadu? How to calculate gross annual income (by using gross pay or basic pay in payslip)? Write Answer
- My great grandfather belong to OBC and he married SC , and registered SC for his children and grandchildren and as a great-grand daughter can I take my great grandfather caste as mine in Tamil Nadu? Write Answer
- My native is in Kerala. But I am brought up here in Tamil Nadu. Only my birth and community certificate from Kerala. Other all proof from Tamil nadu only. Can I apply for obc certificate in tamilnadu ? I found my community thiyya in tamilnadu obc list. Can i apply from tamilnadu for obc certificate? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.