Answered on March 03,2022
Please attach your aadhar proof as pdf for our verification. After giving your proof we will forward it to concern department and they will contact you for CAN edit.
Please fill the below details and send us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can number –
Mobile number –
Applicant name -
Source: This answer is provided by eSevai Help-Desk Team, Tamil Nadu
- How to pay and change the mobile number for CAN registration as email request method is not working? Write Answer
- How can I get a farmer certificate without owning a land in Tamil Nadu? I grow certain herbs in a rental property Write Answer
- How to renew license for rented pawn shop in Tamil Nadu? Write Answer
- ஆன்லைன் மூலமாக எடுத்த ஜாதிசாண்றிதலில், பெயரில் மாற்றம் செய்ய என்ன வழி? Write Answer
- How can I get the CAN number if i forgot it? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.