Answered on January 24,2018
Steps to book Premium Tatkal Ticket
- Log into https://www.irctc.co.in/ just before 10 am for booking AC tickets and 11:00 am for booking non-AC tickets.
- Once you logged in, you can see the box “Plan my journey“ left side.Enter source station, destination station with the date of journey and search for the train you want to travel.
- Select the option Premium Tatkal(PT).
- Now select the coach SL/AC and click on Book Now button.
- Fill the Passenger details & proceed with payment.
- How can I booked I ticket? Write Answer
- How to book tickets 4 hours before train departure? Write Answer
- How can i know my birth numer, boggie number if my Pqwl status is now changed and it shows cnf ? Write Answer
- I have booked my ticket, payment also done but i didn't get ticket on IRCTC App or any mail? Write Answer
- How to change my state in IRCTC account? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.