Answered on January 24,2018
Steps to book Premium Tatkal Ticket
- Log into https://www.irctc.co.in/ just before 10 am for booking AC tickets and 11:00 am for booking non-AC tickets.
- Once you logged in, you can see the box “Plan my journey“ left side.Enter source station, destination station with the date of journey and search for the train you want to travel.
- Select the option Premium Tatkal(PT).
- Now select the coach SL/AC and click on Book Now button.
- Fill the Passenger details & proceed with payment.
- How to download counter ticket online? I am traveling only with photo of ticket. Ticket collector is charging me. Write Answer
- Is there any chance to get waiting list tatkal ticket to get confirm? Write Answer
- I lost my old irtc number. But emails are same. How to add new mobile no? Write Answer
- I want to delete my old IRCTC account to create a new account. Old previous account which I forgotten was connected to my mobile No and IRCTC does not allow to Re-registered with the same no. What to do? Write Answer
- How to recover my user id as I have forgotten it? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.