Answered on January 18,2019
Mathrushree Scheme was announced as part of Karnatak State Budget of 2018.It was supposed to be implemented on 1st November 2018. However, it is not yet implemented.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How to get birth certificate in Kerala ? No proof in my hand. Birth year in 1992. Birth place SAT Hospital. Write Answer
- Ente husbandtent birth certificate eduthittilla. Aadhar cardil date of birthil mistak und. Athin birth certificate venam. Enth cheyyum? Write Answer
- How to get 1999 birth certificate in Karnataka if I wasn't registered in a hospital, but rather born at home? Write Answer
- Do you want to know what the procedure is for changing the father's name on daughter's birth certificate when she is a minor? Write Answer
- How to add the child name in birth certificate after 30 years of birth in Maharashtra? It was missed from the beginning though I have the old birth certificate without my child name. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
See more contributors
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.