Answered on January 24,2018
The Tatkal Charges have been fixed as a percentage of fare at the rate of 10% of basic fare for second class and 30% of basic fare for all other classes subject to minimum and maximum as given in the table below:-
|Class of Travel||Minimum Tatkal Charges (in Rs.)||Maximum Tatkal Charges (in Rs.)|
|AC Chair Car||100||200|
|AC 3 Tier||250||350|
|AC 2 Tier||300||400|
- I want to delete my old IRCTC account to create a new account. Old previous account which I forgotten was connected to my mobile No and IRCTC does not allow to Re-registered with the same no. What to do? Write Answer
- How to recover my user id as I have forgotten it? Write Answer
- How can i know my birth numer, boggie number if my Pqwl status is now changed and it shows cnf ? Write Answer
- I have booked my ticket, payment also done but i didn't get ticket on IRCTC App or any mail? Write Answer
- How to change my state in IRCTC account? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.