Answered on February 02,2019
If you have already registered your number or updated the number in Aadhar card, you can check whether mobile number is linked to aadhaar card by following the below steps.
- Visit UIDAI portal
- Click on "Verify Email/Mobile Number"
- Enter your Aadhar number, Email and Mobile number along with security code.
- Click on Get OTP. An OTP will be sent to the registered number
- Enter the OTP and Verify it.
If you have successfully verified it, you will get a message like “Congratulation! The Mobile Number 98XXXXXXXX matches with our records!"
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?