Answered on August 20,2019
While renewing Income Certificate, Ration card can be used as an Address proof and sometimes as an Income proof as well.
You can use the following documents as Address proof in place of Ration card.
- Election Card
- First Page of Bank Pass Book/Cancelled Cheque
- Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Water bill (not older than 3 months)
You can use the following documents as Income proof in place of Ration card.
- Salary slip
- Bank statement
- I am in Jadavpur Kolkata and I don't get the option of Kolkata in the portal for BDO income certificate. What can I do for this? Write Answer
- Whose income certificate should be provided to get obc certificate in TN ? Mine or My father's ? Write Answer
- I am an owner of one acre agricultural land[rubber].Last week I got an income certificate,but income is very high from the actual income. My occupation is agriculture.So whether there is a chance for me get a fresh certificate this year? Write Answer
- When I am applying for OBC certificate, it notifies me that "Service already applied with same CAN number".what should I do now to get my OBC certificate? Write Answer
- How to apply for domicile certificate online in Tamil Nadu for my son 10 years old? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.