HOW CAN I GET SOFT COPY OF PANCARD
You can download it from digilocker. DigiLocker is a Government of India platform where citizens can store and access digital documents anytime, anywhere and share it online.
- Go to https://digilocke..
- Sign up using your Aadhaar number
- Click on Issued Documents on the left hand side of the page
- There is a message which shows a link on 'Pull documents'. Click on it.
- In Partner's Name, select 'income tax department, Govt of India' from the dropdown and in document type select 'PAN verification record'
- After this enter your Name, Date of Birth, PAN No., Gender details.
- Now, click on 'Get document'.
- Your PAN data will be fetched. After this your pan card will be downloaded in the digilocker and will be available under issued documents list. You can view the document by clicking “View the Document” and download a soft copy of it from there.