Answered on July 01,2018
You can download it from digilocker. DigiLocker is a Government of India platform where citizens can store and access digital documents anytime, anywhere and share it online.
- Go to https://digilocke..
- Sign up using your Aadhaar number
- Click on Issued Documents on the left hand side of the page
- There is a message which shows a link on 'Pull documents'. Click on it.
- In Partner's Name, select 'income tax department, Govt of India' from the dropdown and in document type select 'PAN verification record'
- After this enter your Name, Date of Birth, PAN No., Gender details.
- Now, click on 'Get document'.
- Your PAN data will be fetched. After this your pan card will be downloaded in the digilocker and will be available under issued documents list. You can view the document by clicking “View the Document” and download a soft copy of it from there.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.