Answered on January 24,2018
Answered on February 27,2019
- Login using your account on www.irctc.co.in
- On the top menu bar you will see 'MY ACCOUNT'
- Under 'MY ACCOUNT', there is sub menu 'My Transactions'
- Under 'My Transactions', there is sub menu 'Booked Ticket History'.
- Please click on 'Booked Ticket History' and select the ticket to be cancelled and can initiate the cancellation by selecting the passengers to be cancelled.
Note: E-Tickets can be cancelled on the internet till Chart preparation of the train. Cancellations are not allowed at face to face Railway Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his e-Ticket, he can do so till the time of chart preparation for the train.
For more details, you can check this link for the procedure on cancellation of E-tickets.