Answered on September 30,2022
You can visit Managalore Mahanagara Palike to clarify more about this. However, the below mentioned are the basic requirements and procedure to avail the service.
|Name of the Department||CITY CORPORATION (Other than BBMP)|
|Name of the Service||Issue of Birth, Still Birth and Death Certificates|
|Name of the Sub Service||Issue of Birth certificate for event data not availble in electronic media|
|Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)?||Zonal Assistant commissioner /Medical Officer / Environmental Engineer /Health Inspector|
|Procedure involved to get this service||a)Application in prescribed format should be submitted with details of date of birth, mothers name, and hospital where child is born b) Receipt is issued for fee paid c) Verification based on details provided d) Certificate will be printed and issued to applicant|
|Form to be submitted to get this service|
|Who are eligible to get this service||Citizen who /his child should be born in City Corporation jurisdiction and registered in City Corporation|
|Documents to be enclosed with the request|
NO DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
|Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service||for each Birth Certificate fee - Rs. 5.00|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered||7 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer||Health Officer/Deputy Commissioner|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer||15 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented?||Commissioner|
|Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority||30 Working Days|
How to get Birth Certificate in Karnataka? (2022)A birth certificate is an official statement confirming the date of birth, birthplace, sex and name of the newborn baby. A birth certificate proves the legal existence of an individual ..
- What is the procedure to include name on birth certificate of my daughter 5 months old in Karnataka. Hospital provided birth certificate has no name in it.Can permanent address be changed in birth certificate? Write Answer
- I was born in Mysore in 1998, I only have my mothers hospital discharge sheet with my gender and birth name and with my fathers name mentioned in the address. It has my date of birth mentioned in it as well. From where do I get my birth certificate issued? Should I go to Mysore or can I get it done in Bangalore? Write Answer
- How to get my name changed in my child's birth certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to do name change on birth certificate due to change in religion in Karnataka? Write Answer
- What is the right way to change the complete name change in birth certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.