My father was born in Bellary and has inherited jointly with his brother immovable property from his mother.On these two facts ,can I claim HK QUOTA for my NEET/CET selection? Will it suffice if we provide my father's birth certificate and property documents? Because all other criteria don't apply to us.

Sakala Mission Sakala Mission, Government of Karnataka verified
Answered on April 30,2022

Not sufficient

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


How to get HK Region Residence and Eligibility Certificate in Dharwad?

Article 371 J provides for quota in public employment through local cadres and reservations in education and vocational training institutions for those who belong to the Hyderabad-Karnataka ..
  Learn More