Answered on May 07,2018
If annual rent is above Rs. 1 lakh, it is mandatory for the employee to report Permanent Account Number (PAN) of the landlord to the employer.In case the landlord does not have a PAN, a declaration to this effect from the landlord along with name and address should be filed by the employee.
- Name and address in PAN card is not as per Aadhar card. Can I apply for a new pan card as per Aadhar details?
- I lost my pan card. How to get a new pan card ?
- I deleted my pan card from digilocker. But now, I want to add my pan card. There is a problem in adding pan card to digilocker.What to do?
- When I am trying to get PAN card under issued documents, it is saying "No document was found in issuer database matching above details. Please check the details and try again." But my details are correct and PAN is linked with my Aadhaar card. What to do now?
- Is PAN card Compulsory for cash transactions above Rs. 50000? Can we upload Form 60 as PAN card is not available?
- Can i get a pan card physically if i have an e pan instantly ?
- I have to give my landlord's PAN to my employer to claim the HRA exemption. Can I give Aadhaar number instead of PAN to my employer?