Answered on May 07,2018
If annual rent is above Rs. 1 lakh, it is mandatory for the employee to report Permanent Account Number (PAN) of the landlord to the employer.In case the landlord does not have a PAN, a declaration to this effect from the landlord along with name and address should be filed by the employee.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.