Answered on March 03,2018
Yes, you need to bring original documents for updation at enrolment center. Original documents will be scanned and handed back to you after updation.
Answered on February 02,2019
For updating mobile number and email id, you dont need to bring any documents. For updating other demographic and biometric details, you need to bring the required documents.
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in Digilocker?