Answered on March 03,2018
Yes, you can update your Biometrics (Finger Prints/ Iris/photograph) in Aadhaar. For Biometrics updates, you need to visit nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center.
Answered on May 25,2018
Biometric update can be done in following cases
1. When you have undergone plastic surgery
2. In case of children, when they attain the age of 5, 15 and later once every 10 years.
You have to visit a permanent Aadhaar enrollment centre to make a biomettic update. Biometric update take place in 4-5 days after the submission of request along with your ID and address proof.
Answered on January 30,2019
Yes, you can update biometrics such as iris scan, finger print at nearest Aadhar service centre.
From January 2019, it will cost you INR 50 to make updates in Aadhaar.
Answered on December 03,2019
Follow the process mention in the videos below to update your biometrics in Aadhaar.
Process to update Finger Print in Aadhaar card is provided in the video below.
Process to update Iris scan in Aadhaar cardi s provided in the video below.
Process to update photo in Aadhaar card is provided below.
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?