Can I update Biometrics such as Finger Prints,Iris,photograph in Aadhaar?
Answered on March 03,2018
Yes, you can update your Biometrics (Finger Prints/ Iris/photograph) in Aadhaar. For Biometrics updates, you need to visit nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center.
Answered on May 25,2018
Biometric update can be done in following cases
1. When you have undergone plastic surgery
2. In case of children, when they attain the age of 5, 15 and later once every 10 years.
You have to visit a permanent Aadhaar enrollment centre to make a biomettic update. Biometric update take place in 4-5 days after the submission of request along with your ID and address proof.
Answered on January 30,2019
Yes, you can update biometrics such as iris scan, finger print at nearest Aadhar service centre.
From January 2019, it will cost you INR 50 to make updates in Aadhaar.
Answered on December 03,2019
Follow the process mention in the videos below to update your biometrics in Aadhaar.
Process to update Finger Print in Aadhaar card is provided in the video below.
Process to update Iris scan in Aadhaar cardi s provided in the video below.
Process to update photo in Aadhaar card is provided below.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
Answered on February 17,2023There is a mistake in my father's surname in 10th class DMC and Aadhaar card. Can i apply for passport ECNR?
Of course, but you have to give advertisement in 2 newspaper and 2 id of your correct surname.
1 0 136
Digital Doc Solution
Answered on February 18,2023Can I open savings account in bank without adhar card?
Absolutely Yes, Aadhar isn't a Mandatory Document for opening a Savings account.
2 0 36
Answered on February 14,2023I have 2 PAN cards from 2 different states. My IT returns were being filed against my old PAN card and my Aadhar number got linked to my new PAN card. Can I transfer my IT returns to new PAN card and then deactivate my old PAN card?
First of all, both the PANs should be in one Jurisdiction. if one of them are not, must be ...
1 6 369
Answered on December 10,2022My adharcard in name change process cross the limits. So how can I change my name .?
If you have crossed the name change limit in Aadhaar, then now you cannot change your other second name.
1 0 455
Answered on December 10,2022My first name and last name are jumbled in my Aadhaar card and passport. Will this be an issue?
I recommend you to correct your details as soon as possible because maybe you will face errors while applying ...
1 0 266
Tech blogger Hinditechtrick.blogspot.com . Answered on December 19,2022How many days will it take to link voter id with Aadhaar card?
Just few days if you connect with your BLO or just few hours if you can apply online.
1 0 343
Answered on November 25,2022I am putting in digilocker same date of birth as on my aadhar, still the date of birth is showing invalid. How to solve this issue?
Go to corporation office and check the dates of birth and with birthday certificate see whether any discrepancy
2 0 68
Answered on August 04,2022Aadhar card ka photo kaise update karen ya change karen?
Go to nearest Aadhar center, thay take your photo and demographic data and update with in a week.
1 0 0
The Nilgiris TV
TRUTH - as it is - LIVE . Answered on November 20,2022My adhar address update was incorrectly rejected saying that I have not updated the original scan copy of the address proof. Looks like some incompetent government employee sitting behind the system dictates his own terms here.Do they provide refund?
No refund. try with a fresh application. upload aadhaar authorization letter with your photo affixed and cross signed by ...
1 0 292
Answered on July 09,2022My aadhar number is showing link with others ration card in Karnataka. I am from Gujarat. What can I do to de-link my aadhar?
Make a request to uidai authorities at helpline: 1947
1 0 193
Answered on February 14,2023I have two pan cards. The card which I didn't use is linked to adhaar. Now I am unable to link my adhaar to my pan which is used everywhere.How can i delink adhaar from the unused pan card?
First of all, both PANs should be in one Jurisdiction. if one of them are not, must be got ...
2 0 1075
The Nilgiris TV
TRUTH - as it is - LIVE . Answered on March 27,2022Can anyone share the Aadhaar consent form format for applying widow pension scheme in Tamil Nadu?
Once you login with mobile number and you apply for the same. It is downloadable inside the section where you ...
1 0 781
- I have changed my Name after marriage on Adhaar card and voter id 6 yrs back without gazette notification. And now I'm trying to fill up gazette certificate of name change but it requires old name adhar card proof? How can I correct this?
I request my wife's Aadhaar address update for 19 February 2020. But still not updated.Many times I have checked but it shows as the update in process. I have made an application long time ago but it still didn't get updated. Can I make make new application or will it get updated later?
I tried to update aadhar online. Got URN also. At the end, the payment was not successful. I tried to apply again. It says already exists. How to do the payment to the same URN or how to cancel the URN ?
How can i change my address in aadhar card from one state to another state?
I have enrolleld for aadhar card for my son in 2019. But when l checked status lt shows your enrollment is in process for last two years. What can l do for new enrollment ?
Answered on August 22,2019How to check if Voter ID card is linked to Aadhar card ?
You can do it via SMS and Phone number as well. By SMS: Send following message from your registered number to ...
3 2056 40830
Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) . Answered on December 06,2022How to get voter id in digilocker?
The department issuing Voter Id card is not yet integrated with DigiLocker. We are working on the integration of ...
1 93 10320
Answered on December 04,2020How much time does it take to update mobile number in Aadhaar ?
Dear aspirant, After checking the official site of UIDAI.GOV.IN for your query the maximum days for updation in aadhar card ...
7 5974 119419
Rtd Motor Vehicles Inspector, Insurance Surveyor and Accident Investigator . Answered on July 05,2022How to change the date of birth in Driving License?
Kindly check this video.
2 114 20353
Answered on December 11,2021What is TKWL, CKWL, RAC, PQWL,GNWL, RLWL,CNF etc. ?
RAC means Reservation against Cancellation. If you have a RAC ticket, then your travel with a train is guaranteed ...
2 0 15869
VO TECHNOLOGIES FASTag
Answered on October 26,2022How to close the icici bank fast tag account and get the refund?
Step 1 : Know Your ICICI FASTag Customer ID (Call to Customer Care 18002100104) Step 2 : Register Your Account ...
1 301 6763
Answered on July 15,2021I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate. How can I apply for the passport?
You can take your Intermediate certificate if your done with your higher studies or else you can take your ...
4 30 32050
Chartered Accountant,FCA, DISA (ICAI) . Answered on September 30,2021Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
Yes. PAN is not mandatory for opening a bank account.
2 2390 52757
Answered on October 13,2022What is the difference between an ordinary passport, diplomatic passport, service passport, official passport and special passport ?
Type ‘P’ Blue Passport - General public, This type of passport helps foreign authorities distinguish between general public and ...
2 614 12260
Answered on September 19,2021How to convert license number 5/9308/2014 from Kerala to this new format in Digilocker?
Use mparivahan app for RC and License addition which is equivalent to digilocker and also valid for Rto checking. ...
2 1420 30974
- I have changed my Name after marriage on Adhaar card and voter id 6 yrs back without gazette notification. And now I'm trying to fill up gazette certificate of name change but it requires old name adhar card proof? How can I correct this? Write Answer
- I request my wife's Aadhaar address update for 19 February 2020. But still not updated.Many times I have checked but it shows as the update in process. I have made an application long time ago but it still didn't get updated. Can I make make new application or will it get updated later? Write Answer
- I tried to update aadhar online. Got URN also. At the end, the payment was not successful. I tried to apply again. It says already exists. How to do the payment to the same URN or how to cancel the URN ? Write Answer
- How can i change my address in aadhar card from one state to another state? Write Answer
- I have enrolleld for aadhar card for my son in 2019. But when l checked status lt shows your enrollment is in process for last two years. What can l do for new enrollment ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.