Answered on March 03,2018
Yes, you can update your Biometrics (Finger Prints/ Iris/photograph) in Aadhaar. For Biometrics updates, you need to visit nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center.
Answered on May 25,2018
Biometric update can be done in following cases
1. When you have undergone plastic surgery
2. In case of children, when they attain the age of 5, 15 and later once every 10 years.
You have to visit a permanent Aadhaar enrollment centre to make a biomettic update. Biometric update take place in 4-5 days after the submission of request along with your ID and address proof.
Answered on January 30,2019
Yes, you can update biometrics such as iris scan, finger print at nearest Aadhar service centre.
From January 2019, it will cost you INR 50 to make updates in Aadhaar.
Answered on December 03,2019
Follow the process mention in the videos below to update your biometrics in Aadhaar.
Process to update Finger Print in Aadhaar card is provided in the video below.
Process to update Iris scan in Aadhaar cardi s provided in the video below.
Process to update photo in Aadhaar card is provided below.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- I have changed my Name after marriage on Adhaar card and voter id 6 yrs back without gazette notification. And now I'm trying to fill up gazette certificate of name change but it requires old name adhar card proof? How can I correct this? Write Answer
- I request my wife's Aadhaar address update for 19 February 2020. But still not updated.Many times I have checked but it shows as the update in process. I have made an application long time ago but it still didn't get updated. Can I make make new application or will it get updated later? Write Answer
- I tried to update aadhar online. Got URN also. At the end, the payment was not successful. I tried to apply again. It says already exists. How to do the payment to the same URN or how to cancel the URN ? Write Answer
- How can i change my address in aadhar card from one state to another state? Write Answer
- Can I get refund for the deduction of amount when I requested to update address but it got rejected by UIDAI ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.