Answered on February 01,2018
It can be done through BBMP Website. Visit the below link
Please enter the required details in the form such as applicant name, address etc. Click on submit button.A confirmation message will come on your registered number and email address
How to get Birth Certificate in Karnataka? (2022)A birth certificate is an official statement confirming the date of birth, birthplace, sex and name of the newborn baby. A birth certificate proves the legal existence of an individual ..
- What is the procedure to include name on birth certificate of my daughter 5 months old in Karnataka. Hospital provided birth certificate has no name in it.Can permanent address be changed in birth certificate? Write Answer
- I was born in Mysore in 1998, I only have my mothers hospital discharge sheet with my gender and birth name and with my fathers name mentioned in the address. It has my date of birth mentioned in it as well. From where do I get my birth certificate issued? Should I go to Mysore or can I get it done in Bangalore? Write Answer
- How to get my name changed in my child's birth certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to do name change on birth certificate due to change in religion in Karnataka? Write Answer
- What is the right way to change the complete name change in birth certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.