Answered on January 24,2018
Yes you can cancel the ticket by visiting the nearest railway station.You will be eligible to get the refund after deducting the cancellation fee. But this amount will be credited to your bank account later.
Cancellation of I-Ticket cannot be done online
- How to download counter ticket online? I am traveling only with photo of ticket. Ticket collector is charging me. Write Answer
- Is there any chance to get waiting list tatkal ticket to get confirm? Write Answer
- I lost my old irtc number. But emails are same. How to add new mobile no? Write Answer
- I want to delete my old IRCTC account to create a new account. Old previous account which I forgotten was connected to my mobile No and IRCTC does not allow to Re-registered with the same no. What to do? Write Answer
- How to recover my user id as I have forgotten it? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.