Answered on March 03,2018
Yes, you can apply for Police Clearance Certificate application online. Follow the below procedure to do it.
- Register through the Passport Seva Online Portal. https://portal2.passpo..
- Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the Login Id created in Step 1.
- Click "Apply for Police Clearance Certificate" link.
- Fill in the required details in the form and submit.
- Click the "Pay and Schedule Appointment" link on the "View Saved/Submitted Applications" screen to schedule an appointment.
- Click the "Print Application Receipt" link to print the application receipt containing Application Reference Number (ARN)/Appointment Number.However, carrying printout of Application Receipt is no longer required. An SMS with your appointment details is also accepted as proof of appointment during your visit to Passport Office.
- Visit the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/Regional Passport Office (RPO) where appointment has been booked, along with original documents.