Answered on March 03,2018
Yes, you can apply for Police Clearance Certificate application online. Follow the below procedure to do it.
- Register through the Passport Seva Online Portal. https://portal2.passpo..
- Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the Login Id created in Step 1.
- Click "Apply for Police Clearance Certificate" link.
- Fill in the required details in the form and submit.
- Click the "Pay and Schedule Appointment" link on the "View Saved/Submitted Applications" screen to schedule an appointment.
- Click the "Print Application Receipt" link to print the application receipt containing Application Reference Number (ARN)/Appointment Number.However, carrying printout of Application Receipt is no longer required. An SMS with your appointment details is also accepted as proof of appointment during your visit to Passport Office.
- Visit the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/Regional Passport Office (RPO) where appointment has been booked, along with original documents.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Tweet this question to the Government
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.