Answered on February 28,2018
If you are unable to provide documentary proof of identity or proof of address, you can be enrolled through an Introducer.
Introducers are individuals (for example, Registrar’s employees, elected local body members, members of local administrative bodies, postmen, influencers such as teachers, health workers & doctors, Aanganwadi / ASHA workers, representative of local NGO’s etc.) identified by a Registrar and registered in UIDAI’s Central Identity Data Repository (CIDR) as “Introducers”. In certain cases, the UIDAI Regional Office may itself take the initiative to identify a pool of Introducers for the convenience of the Registrars.
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?