Answered on December 07,2017
Yes, you can apply for pan being a minor. A minor can apply for pan card only through his/her guardian. Now, two photographs of minor should also be affixed to the application but the application will be signed by the respective guardian only. Copy of Id of the guardian should be affixed with the hard copy of the application for pan card and minor's own Id is not required.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.