Answered on January 14,2018
Under no circumstance, can anyone be denied a service just because he/she doesn’t have an Aadhaar. Section 7 ofthe Aadhaar Act 2016 clearly saysso. If one does not have Aadhaar or if Aadhaar online verification is not successful, the agency or department has to provide the service by using alternate means of identification. If any government official of a department denies a service because of lack of Aadhaar or failure of verification due to technical or any other reason, a complaint should be lodged with the higher authorities of those departments for such unlawful denials.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- I request my wife's Aadhaar address update for 19 February 2020. But still not updated.Many times I have checked but it shows as the update in process. I have made an application long time ago but it still didn't get updated. Can I make make new application or will it get updated later? Write Answer
- I tried to update aadhar online. Got URN also. At the end, the payment was not successful. I tried to apply again. It says already exists. How to do the payment to the same URN or how to cancel the URN ? Write Answer
- How can i change my address in aadhar card from one state to another state? Write Answer
- Can I get refund for the deduction of amount when I requested to update address but it got rejected by UIDAI ? Write Answer
- I have enrolleld for aadhar card for my son in 2019. But when l checked status lt shows your enrollment is in process for last two years. What can l do for new enrollment ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.