Answered on January 14,2018
Under no circumstance, can anyone be denied a service just because he/she doesn’t have an Aadhaar. Section 7 ofthe Aadhaar Act 2016 clearly saysso. If one does not have Aadhaar or if Aadhaar online verification is not successful, the agency or department has to provide the service by using alternate means of identification. If any government official of a department denies a service because of lack of Aadhaar or failure of verification due to technical or any other reason, a complaint should be lodged with the higher authorities of those departments for such unlawful denials.
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?