Answered on September 09,2019
You can check for any of the RTO consultant listed in the below link.
- Re registration of 22 yrs old bullet from Hyderabad, RC expired in 2015. And the bike is in delhi. And the noc was issued once in 2010 but noc not registered. What to do? Write Answer
- How to change my surname in vehicle registration card in Telangana? Write Answer
- I got NOC from RTO Hyderabad Telangana for my personal vehicle, however I am being refused RC transfer in destination state of Haryana because Telangana is not registered on parivahan website. Stuck in the middle, where can I register my complaint ? Write Answer
- My car purchased in 2012 before bifurcation in Hyderabad. Now vehicle was shifted to AP. Can I get NOC online? Write Answer
- I bought bike in n 2008, when AP and TS are one state. Can I re-register in Telangana without NCRB from AP? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.