Answered on November 30,2020
Contact RT office Mumbai
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- What is the process to re-register my bike from Pune to Hyderabad if I have the NOC obtained in October 2019 but couldn't complete the re-registration? Write Answer
- I have a vehicle registered at Telangana RTO. Now i have moved to Pune. Is there any way to get the noc online or any agent that may help to get this done? Write Answer
- Is it possible to obtain a police NOC (No Objection Certificate) online to transfer a bike from Hyderabad to Pune, if I am currently in Pune and unable to travel to Hyderabad? Write Answer
- Can I get NOC for 2 wheeler from HYD RTO using TApp Folio without visiting RTO as I am relocating to Pune. I tried to check the options which are not showing in the App. What to do? Write Answer
- I shifted from Hyderabad to Pune MH 12 with NOC. But CC given to my taluka ambajogai MH 44. Where to register in same state? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
A R Ashraf
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.