Answered on May 04,2022
Telangana state driving license is not integrated with the Sarathi portal. You are requested to contact the concerned state department for DL verification.
Source: This answer is provided by Tech. Support, Transport Project - SARATHI.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- We have purchased a pre owned car from Hyderabad in 2021 and now we are moving to Bangalore. What are the necessary documents we should take from TS RTO before we go to Bangalore? Write Answer
- Kya main tamilnaidu ki bike talangana main chala sakti hu? Write Answer
- My driving licence is taken from Kerala state. I live in Telangana. I want to renew my license from Telangana. I cannot travel to Kerala for renewal. How to renew? Write Answer
- How much road tax should I pay in Telangana for a vehicle bought in Haryana whose invoice value was 1320000 in 2012? Write Answer
- My two wheeler holds Bangalore registration and RTO had issues NOC to Chennai where I resided temporarily. I returned to Bangalore couple of years back but wasn’t aware that NOC has to be cancelled. Now the vehicle registration expires. How do I get the fitness certificate and also cancel NOC. Or is there any other way? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.