Answered on March 04,2018
In the given case, Government/Public Sector/Statutory body employees can be issued passport without police verification (PV), if they submit Identity Certificate in original as per Annexure "A" as an additional document along with the application form. They can be issued a passport on post Police Verification (PV) basis, if they submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) (as per Annexure "G") and on pre police verification basis, if they submit Prior Intimation Letter (PI) as per Annexure "H" as an additional document along with the application form. Else, passport will be issued on pre Police Verification (PV) basis, or post Police Verification (PV) basis - if they apply under Tatkaal scheme.
Annexures are available at http://passportindia.gov.in/App..
- If i am 70 year old and i lost my sslc certificate., can i get my passport reissue with date of birth mentioned in old passport? Write Answer
- My passport expires last month and there is a mistake in my name. Should I apply for a new one and surrender the old one? Write Answer
- I have recently completed my btech ,now I want apply for passport should I apply as student or what option should I select? Write Answer
- How to clear criminal record in India to get PCC? Write Answer
- What are the documents require for pcc for a job in India? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.