Answered on May 22,2018
If you intend to stay in Bangalore for more than 11 months, then you have to apply for change of address of vehicle and get it re-registered in Bangalore. To apply for the change of address, you have to get a NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the home state RTO where the vehicle is registered.
Following documents are required for NOC.
- Registration certificate
- Insurance certificate
- Pollution Under Control certificate
- Consent of Financier on CMV form 28 (if the vehicle is covered by Hypothecation, HPA or a lease agreement)
- Permit and fitness certificate (applicable for commercial vehicles)
- Pencil print of the chassis number for the CMV 28 form
- Photo identity and address proof
Answered on April 29,2019
Steps to obtain NOC is provided below.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- I want to pay the fees for cancelation of hypothecation of my 4 wheeler I want to know the link Write Answer
- How can I change my car from Yellow Board to White Board in Bangalore for my one-year-old Swift Dezire car? Write Answer
- My two wheeler holds Bangalore registration and RTO had issues NOC to Chennai where I resided temporarily. I returned to Bangalore couple of years back but wasn’t aware that NOC has to be cancelled. Now the vehicle registration expires. How do I get the fitness certificate and also cancel NOC. Or is there any other way? Write Answer
- Can I pay annual tax and not re-register my bike in Bangalore which is originaaly from Hyderabad? Write Answer
- I have brought a MH(maharashtra) Honda city and I live in Karnataka and I want to change the number plate from MH to KA, Is it possible? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.