Why should I get an NOC for bringing my vehicle to Bangalore ?

Unni Unni
Answered on May 22,2018

If you intend to stay in Bangalore for more than 11 months, then you have to apply for change of address of vehicle and get it re-registered in Bangalore. To apply for the change of address, you have to get a NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the home state RTO where the vehicle is registered.

Following documents are required for NOC. 

  • Registration certificate
  • Insurance certificate
  • Pollution Under Control certificate
  • Consent of Financier on CMV form 28 (if the vehicle is covered by Hypothecation, HPA or a lease agreement)
  • Permit and fitness certificate (applicable for commercial vehicles)
  • Pencil print of the chassis number for the CMV 28 form
  • Photo identity and address proof

Binoy Binoy
Answered on April 29,2019

Steps to obtain NOC is provided below.

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Complete Guide to RTO Services in Karnataka

Regional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
  Learn More