Answered on May 22,2018
If you intend to stay in Bangalore for more than 11 months, then you have to apply for change of address of vehicle and get it re-registered in Bangalore. To apply for the change of address, you have to get a NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the home state RTO where the vehicle is registered.
Following documents are required for NOC.
- Registration certificate
- Insurance certificate
- Pollution Under Control certificate
- Consent of Financier on CMV form 28 (if the vehicle is covered by Hypothecation, HPA or a lease agreement)
- Permit and fitness certificate (applicable for commercial vehicles)
- Pencil print of the chassis number for the CMV 28 form
- Photo identity and address proof
Answered on April 29,2019
Steps to obtain NOC is provided below.
- I own a bike registered under Kerala Adoor RTO. For a short duration of time, I was in Bangalore. During that time, I paid the road tax in Janbharathi ( KA41), Bangalore for lifetime tax.Now its time for reregistration of bike. In the Parivahan website, its showing vehicle is registered under two RTO's.How to cancel the registration details from Bangalore RTO? The registration number is still KL only.
- How to cancel online application from vahan website ?
- How to withdraw an online application from the Parivahan website?
- How to complete pending transactions on vahan site ?
- വാഹനത്തിന്റെ ഫിറ്റ്നസ് സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് റിന്യൂ ചെയാൻ എന്ത് ചെയ്യണം ?
- ടാക്സി കാർ , പ്രൈവറ്റ് കാർ ആക്കാൻ എന്ത് ചെയ്യണം ?
- How to reprint tax token if tax token is missing?