Answered on September 09,2019
Hindu Marriages Act applies to Hindus, Buddhists, Brahma, Sikhs and Aryasamaj. It does not apply to Muslim, Christian, Parsi or Jewish Communities. But it also applies to those who follow Hindu religious customs.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- കല്ല്യാണം കഴിഞ്ഞ് 6 വർഷമായി. ഇതുവരെ രജിസ്റ്റർ ചെയ്തിട്ടില്ല. കല്ല്യാണം രജിസ്റ്റർ ചെയാൻ എന്താണ് ചെയ്യേണ്ടത്? Write Answer
- How and where in Tamil Nadu, to get the marriage certificate name corrected as per my official records? Write Answer
- My grandfather is 72 years and needs to apply for a marriage certificate as the marriage took place 50 years ago in coimbatore . Can we apply for marriage certificate? Write Answer
- How do I check if my daughter's name is changed before divorce and without her consent? State: Karnataka City. Write Answer
- I want to change surname on my marriage certificate in Punjab. What is the procedure to get new marriage certificate with surname change, how long it takes and How much it costs? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.