Answered on July 11,2020
You can get PMJAY card by clicking on the National Health Authority icon. Just enter requisite details and fetch your e-card in your DigiLocker.
Answered on June 10,2020
Select National Health Authority to download your Ayushman Yojana Card.
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- मेरा MP ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस digilocker में क्यो save नही हो रहा है? Write Answer
- Why digilocker showing check your network connection even when I have network? Write Answer
- I want to open the demat account but when I started to process my account opening then after entering OTP it shows unable to fetch data from digilocker. What to do? Write Answer
- My wife updated her surname after marriage. The correct surname has been updated in the Eaadhar website few days back. However, in the Digilocker website, it is still fetching the old surname. I refreshed the Aadhar details, but it was of no help. What to do? Write Answer
- I have downloaded my 12 th marksheet from digilocker. Is that vaild for applying higher education abroad? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.