Answered on July 11,2020
You can get PMJAY card by clicking on the National Health Authority icon. Just enter requisite details and fetch your e-card in your DigiLocker.
Answered on June 10,2020
Select National Health Authority to download your Ayushman Yojana Card.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I have studied in Autonomous college which is affiliated with Bangalore University. I lost my marks cards. When am trying to extract the marks card in Digilocker it is not coming up. Does it mean the college is not registered in NDA? Write Answer
- Can I use Digilocker marks sheet for updating my Aadhar using HOF? Write Answer
- Whenever i try to log in my digilocker says no internet connection, what to do? I have perfectly working internet connection. It is happening for long time Write Answer
- How to add my Maharashtra caste validity certificate on Digilocker? Write Answer
- Can I use 10th mark sheet in digilocker at the passport office? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.