Answered on August 26,2022
|ame of the Department||REVENUE DEPARTMENT|
|Name of the Service||Surviving Family member Certificate|
|Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)?||Tahsildar|
|Procedure involved to get this service||Application along with necessary documents and prescribed fee should be submitted at the nearest AJSK Centres.|
|Form to be submitted to get this service|
|Who are eligible to get this service||citizens in need of this service.|
|Documents to be enclosed with the request|
PURPOSE - GOVERNMENT JOB/ LOAN/ETC
RATION CARD OR ELECTION VOTERS ID CARD
|Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service||Rs.25/- only|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered||14 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer||Assistant Commissioner|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer||15 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented?||Deputy Commissioner|
|Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority||15 Working Days|
|Website (if online)||www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in|
|Step||Description||No. of Days||Designation|
|1||RECEIVING OF APPLICATION AT AJSK CENTRE||1.00||Operator|
|2||VERIFICATION BY VILLAGE ACCOUNTANT||4.00||Village Accountant|
|3||VERIFICATION BY REVENUE INSPECTOR||4.00||Revenue Inspector|
|4||CASEWORKER’ S NOTE AND REMARKS||3.00||Case Worker|
|5||APPROVAL OF DRAFT COPY AND DIGITAL SIGNING OF FINAL CERTIFICATE||2.00||Shirastedar|
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Is it possible to obtain a survival member certificate if the applicant is the second wife and the children are also from the second wife, despite facing rejections for the past 3 years? What steps can be taken to address this situation and obtain the certificate? Write Answer
- ನನ್ನ ತಂದೆಗೆ ಇಬ್ಬರು ಹೆಂಡತಿಯರು. ನನ್ನ ತಂದೆ ಮರಣ ಹೊಂದಿದ್ದು ವಾರಸ ದಾಖಲೆ ಪಡೆಯಲು ಇಬ್ಬರ ಹೆಸರನ್ನು ಸೇರಿಸಬಹುದೆ. Write Answer
- Is it necessary for each one of the members to be present at the time of home inspection for the Surviving member certificate during the home inspection visit and what if one of the members is living abroad? Write Answer
- Can a non-resident person of Indian origin apply for and get surviving member certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
- Is surviving family member certificate in Karnataka accepted for claiming post office deposit instead of succession certificate if the deceased depositor was a central government employee? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.