Answered on August 26,2022
If Tahasildar has rejected against the appeal verdict delivered by the Assistant Commissioner, kindly write a letter to Assistant Commissioner stating that the instructions in verdict has been overlooked and submit your grievance.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to get a Family Tree Certificate in Karnataka?Family Tree Certificate or Vamshavruksha Certificate in Karnataka is often required for the settlement of claims in respect of the deceased family. It also aids in getting death be..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I have successfully received a family tree card but when I check online it is showing me different person details via RD no. What to do? Write Answer
- How can I get family tree certificate in Karnataka with address proof outside Karnataka? BECAUSE the deceased is from Karnataka and property is in Karnataka. Write Answer
- What should be entered in the department field while applying for Family Tree Certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to get succession certificate after family tree document in Karnataka? Write Answer
- My grandfather resides in Karnataka. He has 2 sons. 1st son's family resides in Karnataka and 2nd son's family resides in Hyderabad. When he applied for family tree certificate they rejected because they don't reside in Karnataka. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
See more contributors
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.