After rejecting my surviving member certificate twice, I appealed to Assistant Commissioner. Commissioner ordered to deliver the service, but concerned Dep Tahasildar has again rejected my application. What is the further procedure?

If Tahasildar has rejected against the appeal verdict delivered by the Assistant Commissioner, kindly write a letter to Assistant Commissioner stating that the instructions in verdict has been overlooked and submit your grievance.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


How to get a Family Tree Certificate in Karnataka?

Family Tree Certificate or Vamshavruksha Certificate in Karnataka is often required for the settlement of claims in respect of the deceased family. It also aids in getting death be..
  Click here to get a detailed guide


Karnataka Voter List 2024 - Search By Name, Download

Empowering citizens to exercise their democratic rights is crucial, especially in the vibrant state of Karnataka. This concise guide offers clear steps for downloading the voter list, searc..
  Click here to get a detailed guide