Answered on January 03,2023
Your sibling can apply for PAN
We can use PAN to apply for survivor certificate
Your sibling presence is not require here to apply for survivor certificate
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Is it possible to obtain a survival member certificate if the applicant is the second wife and the children are also from the second wife, despite facing rejections for the past 3 years? What steps can be taken to address this situation and obtain the certificate? Write Answer
- ನನ್ನ ತಂದೆಗೆ ಇಬ್ಬರು ಹೆಂಡತಿಯರು. ನನ್ನ ತಂದೆ ಮರಣ ಹೊಂದಿದ್ದು ವಾರಸ ದಾಖಲೆ ಪಡೆಯಲು ಇಬ್ಬರ ಹೆಸರನ್ನು ಸೇರಿಸಬಹುದೆ. Write Answer
- Is it necessary for each one of the members to be present at the time of home inspection for the Surviving member certificate during the home inspection visit and what if one of the members is living abroad? Write Answer
- Can a non-resident person of Indian origin apply for and get surviving member certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
- Is surviving family member certificate in Karnataka accepted for claiming post office deposit instead of succession certificate if the deceased depositor was a central government employee? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.