Answered on July 19,2022
Submit the letter to your BBMP ARO, stating that you completed the khata transfer and change name in Property tax record from previous owner's name to your name.
In a separate answer, we wrote a detailed procedure to change name in property tax record, linking the answer below for your reference
Answered on August 26,2022
Property Tax services is not a notified service in Sakala till date: 26-08-2022. Kindly contact your ward ARO office.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service PlusSeva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I have applied for caste sindhutva for job . After one week I received message your application has expired what does it means? Write Answer
- What is the meaning of upload appeal order for caste certificate in Karnataka as my caste application is rejected ? Write Answer
- Not able to make payment for EC in kaveri. Tried multiple time. Started new application. Still no luck. No option to delete old application, What to do? Write Answer
- Your petition with GSC No. is closed Courtesy:Police Computer Wing. What does this means? Write Answer
- I am from Karnataka, I have applied for building licence from Rural development and Panchayat Raj 3 months back. But it's been rejected without giving any reasons now. What should I do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.