Answered on January 26,2018
To decide the status of an child of a couple where one of the spouses is a member of Scheduled Caste, the crucial test followed is to determine whether the child has been accepted by the Scheduled Caste community as a member of their community and has been brought up in that surrounding and in that community or not. If the child has been accepted by the Scheduled Caste Community and has been brought up in the surrounding of Scheduled Caste spouse then, the child would be treated as Scheduled Caste. However, each case is to be examined on its merit.
- What documents are needed to get caste certificate in Kerala for our Daughter as Pentecost Christian? Father is Hindu and Mother is Catholic Christian. We are now on Pentecost Christian belief as family. Write Answer
- ഹിന്ദു ചേരമർ വിഭാഗത്തിൽ നിന്നും വിവാഹത്തോടനുബന്ധിച്ച് കിസ്ത്യൻ വിഭാഗത്തിൽ ആണ് ഇപ്പോൾ ജീവിക്കുന്നത്. എനിക്ക് Convert Christian ( ക്രിസ്ത്യൻ ചേരമർ) ജാതി സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് ലഭിക്കാൻ എന്താണ് വഴി? Write Answer
- Can I give family members Income/caste certificate in kcet application during counselling? Write Answer
- I am from pondicherry and my husband from tamil nadu.We are going to settle at pondicherry. Can my baby avail govt seat at higher education ? can I get residence certificate and community certificate? Write Answer
- I was a tamilian shifted with my family to kerala for about 35 years. My ration card and other documents are from Kerala. I am a SIUC church member in kerala. Whether I am eligible for SIUC certificate? Can you send the government order depicting it? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.