Answered on January 26,2018
To decide the status of an child of a couple where one of the spouses is a member of Scheduled Caste, the crucial test followed is to determine whether the child has been accepted by the Scheduled Caste community as a member of their community and has been brought up in that surrounding and in that community or not. If the child has been accepted by the Scheduled Caste Community and has been brought up in the surrounding of Scheduled Caste spouse then, the child would be treated as Scheduled Caste. However, each case is to be examined on its merit.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- ഞാൻ ഹിന്ദു ഈഴവ ആണ്. ഭർത്താവ് ഹിന്ദു SC ആണ്. എൻ്റെ മകന് അമ്മയുടെ ജാതി നൽകാൻ കഴിയുമോ? Write Answer
- My parents do not have any school documents in Kerala. How can I get my non-creamy layer certificate? Write Answer
- I lost my new caste certificate number issued by Government of Karnataka. Can I get that new certificate using old caste certificate number? Write Answer
- I received OBC Non creamy certificate from edistrict Kerala. But Central Institution prospectus want it to be given in proforma given in it. Is this proforma just a guide or strictly followed? Write Answer
- What if my non creamy layer certificate (for central educational purpose) application status in Kerala is "verification"? Do I need to wait for some more days or to resubmit? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
A R Ashraf
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.