Answered on January 26,2018
To decide the status of an child of a couple where one of the spouses is a member of Scheduled Caste, the crucial test followed is to determine whether the child has been accepted by the Scheduled Caste community as a member of their community and has been brought up in that surrounding and in that community or not. If the child has been accepted by the Scheduled Caste Community and has been brought up in the surrounding of Scheduled Caste spouse then, the child would be treated as Scheduled Caste. However, each case is to be examined on its merit.
- I have lost the original OBC caste certificate. How to get a new OBC caste certificate?
- I belong to upper caste and my religion is Hindu. How can I get no caste no religion certificate?
- I, my father don't have record of caste then how can I take my child caste certificate?
- Ente husbantinte sslc bookil caste vannirikkunnath Njangalude cast alla. Eppol 32years aaye. Eppol kunjinte caste certificate varumbol budhimutt aavum. Eth thiruthan nthu cheyyanam ?
- What will I do, if I am not having my parent's school certificate to apply for the Caste and Community Certificate?
- Can I apply for caste certificate from my nearest village office rather than from the village office near my home?
- How to recover lost caste certificate ?